Got contacted about a Williams Junk Yard that needed some clean up and repairs.
Somewhere along the line, someone had put a glass beaker in the shooter lane that the ball was then plunged into and glass shards were all over. I had to clean that out and the spinner target was broken on it.
Once the glass was cleaned and the spinner replaced, I found several other switches that needed adjustment or diodes replaced, the right flipper was DOA which was corrected, and the battery pack in the back of the game on the CPU had corroded. It was snipped and replaced with a remote pack.
Once all functionality was restored, I cleaned and polished the playfield and plastics with Novus 1 and Novus 2 and then waxed the playfield with Carnuba Gold Class paste wax and installed 4 new balls. Junk Yard is back in action!